Jump to content

I need help with 2 signs please.


Recommended Posts

This forum is amazing by the way, as everyone is extremely helpful. I need help with these two signs. Sign 1 is the flat K hands tapping each other on top. Sign 2 is K hands the are moved in a flat square shape. Thanks so much for looking!

Sign 1.jpg

Sign 2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...