Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simon (admin)

Recording Video

1 post in this topic

A great feature that we have recently added is the ability to record a video into your post directly from your webcam or mobile device - and it's really easy!

All you need to do is click on the red icon on the right hand side of the toolbar when you are writing your post.

videos.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Random ASL Videos

• Hello @Katy12 - welcome! This site is very nearly ready to be launched - all of the features should now be working so please feel free to spread the word. If you can think of anything you would like added to the site please let me know.
    • Hi, I'm Katy and am 18 years old and love the concept of sign language. I'm in university and want a second language. I am trying to find someone to help me to be fluent in it. 
    • We have been working really hard over the past year to create a site that will be a community hub for people who are learning and who use American Sign Language. The site is pack full of features specifically for ASL users such as the ability to record video directly into posts. Let us know what you think of the site and let us know if we can add any features that you would find useful.  I look forward to hearing from you 
    • You can now create your own animated ASL fingerspelling images using the fingerspelling creator tool. You can change the speed of the animation.  The animated gifs can be posted on Facebook as American Sign Language messages for your friends.  They can also be downloaded, or embedded on other websites. To use this tool click here.