Chat partners and those who can help me better understand ASL syntax!

Skylar Mcgarrity

Hey everyone! I've been studying ASL for many years now and am absolutely amazed by the beauty of the language. However, I still struggle with the syntax of the language and I'm looking for some help and some chat partners! I do use ASL pretty often, but always feel like my syntax is incorrect and I just can't seem to get the hang of it! So if you can help and or you just want to chat, let me know! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Hi, I started learning ASL about a year ago from videos and a book. I am 67 years old, retired and wanted to learn a second language. Unfortunately, no one else in my life is interested and I don't have anyone to sign with.  Best regards, Morris
    • I'm Simon from the UK. I am interested in finding out about resources for learning asl in the uk. For students travelling to the states. I have found a few things online but was hoping I could join this forum to help and to learn more about asl. Thanks
    • Hi I am Brittany. I have auditory processing issue and selective mutism. I have been learning asl off and on for most of my life. It is a special interest of mine but it is difficult when I dont have anyone to sign with. 
    • Thx  You too