Rolando Lucero Villalobos

Usind "Do-Do" or "What Do?" Try and Translate!

HI, DURING THE WEEKEND I LIKE TO GO ON WALKS WITH MY DOGS, GO OUT WITH MY FRIENDS.  MAYBE TO EAT PIZZA, I LIKE TO DANCE AND ENJOY BOWLING.  WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS?

• Like 1

my translation is similar to Lysandor. However what is the sign with both fingers in the 1 handshape coming toward the camera? I don't recognize that.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Hi, I'm a novelist, and in one of my series, I have a deaf character. Here are a few sentences from my latest book. Could someone confirm that I am describing this ASL correctly?     Carly’s eyes also filled with tears, something that rarely happens. One spilled down her cheek. “I’m okay with those photos, but what about you, bro?”     I pointed to my chest and slid my hand down, then put the four fingers of my right hand against my chin and pulled them away into the palm of
    • Hi, everyone! If any of you are available on the weekends, I could chat with you on Zoom.  I'm still finding out if my workplace will re-open next week so if they don't, I could do weekdays too.
    • Hi everyone!   My name is Chelsea. I am a Hearing Person and I can speak English and Tagalog but I have always wanted to learn sign language. I learned a few signs (Baby ASL) to teach babies and toddlers how to  to communicate in preschool and I used my time in Quarantine learning ASL 1 on SkillShare. I don't know anyone from the Deaf Community in Colorado so I joined this site to find people I can interact with and learn with! I am in the USA Mountain Time, for reference.  I hope to c