Sign in to follow this  
Usayd Islam Tariq

Introducing myself

Hi! My name is Usayd. I am learning BSL and have just finished lesson 3 and plan to keep going. I'm learning because my best friend uses BSL with his family and have a few customers at my cafe that are Deaf, and thought it would very valuable to learn. Do send a message. I am on here every day usually between 3 and 6. Would love to excel my learning with other beginners or anyone for that matter to become much more better. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Hi Jeannie,    Yes I can make it! See you in an hour. 
    • Hi, I’m Clare and I started learning BSL at the start of the lockdown. I have been thinking about it for a while and I thought that this would be a good time to do it. I’m a teaching assistant and I think that BSL would be a useful skill to have in my job and you never know when you may need to use it :)
    • Hello everyone, Sorry if it seems like I’m spamming the forum tonight. I’m very new to this so have a lot of questions. Has anyone used the Signature BSL Homework? I’ve recently signed up and it seems to be a really good resource. Is there a guide or something to find out how to make the best use of it? Thanks a lot
    • Thanks for your reply Tals. Here is the link: https://www.british-sign.co.uk/learn-online-british-sign-language-course/
    • Teacher and London aren't quite right. Everything else was really good. The more you practice, the more it comes. Well done 👍
    • I've not heard of it. Could you post a link and I could look at it for you
    • Hi all. I hope everyone is safe and well. This question has probably been asked countless times on this forum. I’ve recntly completed a 10 week course throug my local university in BSL, working towards the level 1 qualification. The course finished a few weeks ago, and am looking for ways to consolidate and develop my knowledge before taking the Signature level 1 exam when I feel ready. I’ve noticed that there is an online course ran by British Sign. Would anyone recommend this course
    • Hello all, I am Sarah and i am learning BSL as a few years ago I had an operation to make me a new eardrum following a perforation. Over time the tinnitus has got so bad and the hearing loss has become more pronounced. My other war has countless ear infections and is becoming damaged so i,m going to need a way to continue communicating. I work in retail so this will definitely be useful. I am incredibly slow but it will get there.
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker