Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

I'm learning ASL and just started.  I have a long way to go before I'm good at signing. But, I wanted to help those who need help in the medical setting. My mother is hard of hearing so I thought I teach her sign language also.  I would like to one day be an ASL interpreter. But, as I said, I have a long way to go.  I was teaching English in Tokyo while learning Japanese.  I am fascinated by languages in general.  I became interested in ASL since I met some people who were hard of hearing in Tokyo and were using their phone to see what I was saying but still had some problems understanding me. So, I thought out of curiosity I would learn ASL and think it is a fun language- visual and expressive.  I just started learning the alphabet and numbers.  So, I will keep on learning by myself until I can take classes in person at my community college.  I just wanted to say hello to the community here. I also wanted to thank those here for helping others learn ASL as well. Have a wonderful day!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Posts

    • When several deadlines come together, students can easily feel overwhelmed and start searching for ways to do my assignment. However, learning how to plan the research and organize ideas can make academic work much easier to manage. This article offers some useful suggestions for approaching difficult coursework in a more organized way. Definitely an informative read for students.
    • Writing a thesis can be challenging when research, critical analysis, referencing, and academic deadlines all need careful attention. Students working on complex research projects may find Thesis writing services useful for organising their ideas, reviewing drafts, and improving the structure and clarity of their academic work.
    • Originality and accurate referencing are important when preparing academic research. Students looking for plagiarism free dissertation help should consider services that focus on original writing, proper citations, proofreading, and careful editing. A reliable provider can also help improve the structure and presentation of a dissertation while ensuring that sources are appropriately acknowledged. Checking the provider’s quality standards and revision policy can help students choose suitable academic support for their research project.
    • At Faisalabad Fabric Store Canada, we bring 15 years of wholesale experience and our own in-house manufacturing to our linen collection. We already supply several boutique owners across Canada, from Toronto and Mississauga to Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, and Surrey. Linen is the fabric Canadian South Asian shoppers move to once lawn season ends, and we keep our production and stock built around that shift, so your store doesn’t have a gap between summer and winter collections. Wholesale Pakistani Linen Suits
×
×
  • Create New...