Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

hi im ellie, im turning 17 in november and im also a trans girl! im hearing and im in my second year of taking ASL! id like to get to know you and be friends! i love meeting other trans people :D

Posted
On 9/23/2020 at 12:18 PM, soybabe said:

hi im ellie, im turning 17 in november and im also a trans girl! im hearing and im in my second year of taking ASL! id like to get to know you and be friends! i love meeting other trans people :D

Hey, i would love to meet u! I haven't met a lot of trans ppl around here... Im doing a zoom call today at 8:00pm PST with another person from this website. wanna join? the link is https://ousd.zoom.us/j/8420088324?pwd=UkFMSzZRWUt6aG8vT0EwTllCNW5VUT09

Posted
On 9/20/2020 at 4:52 PM, Deaf Emo Kid said:

Hi... I'm Bellatrix. I'm a 17 year old, Deaf, transgender girl. I lost all contact with my old deaf friends when i moved to my new group home.. im looking forward to meeting new ones on here.

 

hey, my name is Ronan, I'm hearing and trying to learn asl because I want to be an interpreter. I'm 16 turning 17 in november and I'm a trans guy. maybe we could be friends?

Posted
6 minutes ago, starkidiot said:

hey, my name is Ronan, I'm hearing and trying to learn asl because I want to be an interpreter. I'm 16 turning 17 in november and I'm a trans guy. maybe we could be friends?

Sure totally. wanna do a zoom chat later today.

  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Posts

    • I am taking my first class of ASL at a local community college.   I am hearing.  The teacher is Deaf and fantastic.   The language is beautiful.   I am learning because I have 3 neuro-divergent kids and I think this would be a good way to connect with them.
    • However, it tends to cover all aspects of the business curriculum in much greater depth. You get a formal degree qualification after spending a significant amount of time. Normally, it is more suitable for people seeking a comprehensive business education rather than for those focusing on and sharpening a single skill.
    • Hello all,   I am learning ASL through my church signing ministry.  I have been studying in the ministry for two years and I really enjoy learning the language.  I am also part of our signing choir.  I am being encouraged to begin interpreting part of our Sunday services and I want to improve my signing skills.  I saw this forum and thought this would be a good place to start.  I am looking forward to any tips and help from the community.  Bye for now!😸
    • Hi! I'm a writer who loves realism and going down rabbit holes. I have a character with selective mutism and want to learn sign language in order to better portray signing in my story. Also, learning in general is fun and knowing multiple languages is useful.  Any advice on exploring and learning the language would be appreciated!
×
×
  • Create New...