Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About laila

  • Rank
  1. Hello! Looking for some advice on how to sign my new job! My full job title is Speech and Language Therapy Clinical Support Worker. Obviously this is quite a mouthful (or handful, I guess). I could be considered a SLT assistant which would be easier to sign. What would be the easiest way to go about signing this? Is there a specific sign that covers Speech and Language Therapy as a whole? Or would it just be the letters SLT? In which case, would I sign SLT + assistant? Or would I just need to fingerspell the whole shebang? Thanks! :D
  2. What is the sign for "carer" (eg. I work as a carer)? Thanks! :)
  • Create New...