Sign in to follow this  
olga

Ms

Hi! I am trying to enrol in the course but the website is not working for me..is anybody else experiencing this?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Hiya everyone :) I'm Carys and I decided to learn BSL because I think it's very interesting, I also want to maybe help people in the future and I just think it's a very useful skill to have. I'm enjoying it so far!
    • hello everyone , Hi my name is Evan I am 11 and i found out about sign language last year and I wanted to know how to do it and this year my mom signed me up for BSL. I was so happy😃👍🏻. I really wanted to help others with sign language so when I learn more I will be helping my friends and family.
    • Hello everyone My name is Kimberley I am 29 years old and I have a husband who I have been with for 12 years, a son who is 9, a daughter who is 6 and i foster my nephew who is 10 and lives with us. I have a massive interest in BSL i find it fascinating there is a language without speech I think it's so clever and I've always wanted to learn. I have done makaton previously and taught my self some BSL when I was around 12 on YouTube. My mum has no hearing in one of her ears as does my dad so
    • Beginner to BSL  Final year occupational therapy student 
    • I am doing level 1 on line and could do with some practice.  Please e mail me at [email protected] and we can arrange to meet in the video room. th thanks  
    • I have a fascination with learning a new language all my life. I guess I just love the idea of being able to communicate with people from different cultures and backgrounds. I've learnt 'little bits' from a few languages; mainly around saying "hello, how are you?", that sort of thing, and having lived in both Germany and Cyprus, I have tried to learn German and Greek, being able to speak and read a good amount of each language. However I struggled to hold a conversation as I couldn't translate f
    • Hi. my name is Scott and I have recently retired from L&D. I have always enjoyed learning new skills and have, for some time now, wanted to learn BSL. I actually started an on-line course about a year ago and then work got in the way. Well I don't have that 'excuse' anymore, so have re-started my course and am enjoying learning once again. I live in the Liverpool area, and would welcome any support in learning this new skill.
      I have been wanting to learn BSL for the longest time. I am a primary school teacher... in university I learnt Makaton and have since used this in practice. As an NQT its hard to find time to learn things outside of what you need to do so like a lot of people making the most of Covid-19 isolation 
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker