You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• I am a future English teacher and I also have a few deaf friends so it’s nice to communicate with them
    • Hello everyone, my name is Natalie and I am hoping to become a student midwife next year and have always wanted to learn BSL and thought this would be a great time to learn to help me be able to support all the women and birthing people I have the privilege of caring for.
    • Hello! My name is Shannon and I'm 22. I am starting a job as a support worker and believe that BSL would be a very useful skill. I have completed the introductory course and am looking to practice signs and become more fluent. If you have a study group/chat and wouldn't mind an extra member or would like a BSL study buddy, please let me know. Thanks
    • Hello! My name is Charlie, I live in Northern Ireland and I'm 24. I've wanted to learn sign language for a while now and finally started this course during lockdown, I'm excited to learn more!
    • Hello Everyone!  I have always wanted to learn to sign as I am hard of hearing and have spent many years missing conversations and learning to read lips.  I now work in a shop and we have several BSL users coming in and I so want to be able to sign with them!    Looking forward to learning to sign with people :-)
    • Hi. My name is Alan. I live in Northern Ireland, I am over 60 and have decided to learn sign language. I am very hard of hearing but can hear quite well with the aid of hearing devices. I'm looking forward to enjoying your conversations.   Alan.
    • Hi,  my name is Gosia. I work as a teaching assistant in a primary school. I'd like to learn BSL because we use it at school and it'd love to be able to communicate with all the children. 
    • As I work at a company that create material for children, I wish by learning more about BSL I would be able to understand better how to support children with special needs or create resources that support them, especially when I used to work at a childcare centre where most TA would struggle with children with autism; through sign language, it allows them to communicate better and I can be part of the change that make it easier for anyone that would appreciate the assistance. 
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker