Level 2 sweats

Hi. :P

I'm Hannah. 20. Just started doing my sign language level 2 after a successful level 1. Really hoping to get connected with you all for more practice. 

I am studying BSL because I've always been so interested but could never do the course until I was 19. Now I am on the course am hoping to become a BSL teaching assistant. 

It would be lovely for you all to introduce yourself :D

Hiya! Im Mae, 17. I actually just started learning BSL today after being interested for many years, and am very excited to learn more. I am currently in my last year at school, and hope to go to uni next year and study drama to look at different ways of showing communication in performance. I hope to include BSL in future performances, as well as get to know different people who also know BSL.

I'm Laura-Jane, i'm 19 and am in my second year at University studying British Sign Language and Interpreting.

I found this forum whilst looking for extra fingerspelling practice but I'm also looking forward to getting to know other people who also have an interest in BSL! 

Edited by Laura-Jane

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hi Amy Welcome!  I am doing Level 1 at college at the moment so am new to BSL and am finding it very interesting. In answer to your questions: - How long do you spend on your practice a day?  2 to 4 hours a week on top of college - How do you try to remember things you have learnt?  When I get home I write down what I have learn in my language, for example: NAME ME: 2 finger salute and then point to chest HOW ARE YOU? 2 hand boob rub into flying thumbs up towards person - what is the best way to practice?  With family, in a mirror, on here... you will find your best method.  I think I'm still looking for mine! Good luck Monty    
    • Hi everyone,    My name is Amy and I am a college lecturer - I am looking to challenge myself and I feel this is an invaluable skill. I'm about to pay for the Level 1 course and start my journey... but before i do does anyone have any tips?  - How long do you spend on your practice a day?  - How do you try to remember things you have learnt?  - what is the best way to practice?    Thanks in advance! 
    • im on line if you can help with practice chat room
    • hi holly  i currently studing bsl level 1 and i am always in chat rooms email me and we see what we can do    ve   
    • hi barry  i am at the moment studing level 101 i do come to chat rooms    ve 
    • i am in chat room if any one would be able to give me last minute help for tomorrow    ve 
    • Hi - Welcome Adrian. I'm doing level 1 at the mo with a view to work all the way through to level 6 and become an interpreter.   You and your son may enjoy the site below which is free to use. http://www.mybslbooks.com/
    • Hi Vee I'm happy to do some sessions as I also need help but I need to get my laptop working etc. Do you have skype?  Email me at [email protected] and maybe we can get something arranged. Cheers Monty  
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker

• Random BSL Videos