Hiya, I am Emma a student studying Physiotherapy. I have been interested in learning BSL ever since my mum (a teaching assistant) learnt the basics to help her with her new 1 to 1 role within her school. I am hoping to learn BSL to a high standard so then I should be able to interact with any patients I have in the future that find BSL useful for understanding and communicating. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Posts

• Hey Sue, You are correct, I have indeed used the wrong sign- I used the sign for Son/Boy instead of the sign for Brother (Brother is most defiantly two knuckles knocking together)  Glad someone Is checking these haha Lola 
    • Hi Lola, Can I just check. Is the sign for son also used for brother. The only sign for brother I know is both knuckles infront of body moving up and down? Thanks for help sue  
    • I'm currently undertaking a PGCE course and during this lockdown I am trying to improve my teaching skills so I decided to take the BSL course and I'm currently learning sign language 
    • Hi, I am a secondary school teacher. I have alwaus wanted to learn BLS so have taken lockdown to take the time to learn 
    • hi! my name is Scarlett and I am learning sign language for my Silver Duke of Edinburgh award. I first learnt fingerspelling when I was in Brownies when I was 10 years old and have wanted to begin learning BSL since. really enjoying the course!
    • Hello! My name is Natalie and I am 26 years old from North Wales. I am a performer and a dance teacher, and decided to start learning BSL as I think it will be a great skill to have and open up new opportunities to help and meet more people. Can't wait to keep learning! Hope everyone is staying safe, and keep positive!😃
    • Hey, ex script consultant here, In terms of screenplays it all should be written in English with English grammar, including all of the "Spoken" lines.  If you want the character to be authentic and genuine, give the part to a genuine deaf actor who will know the how to bring the words to life with their hands.   I wish you all the luck in the world! and if you need and ex-script consultant on your team you know where to find me Lola
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker