Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• hi all,  New to this forum deaf adult with speech (high tone loss). learning BSL started yestertday so looking to make new friends on here if possible?  
    • Hi Tony I started the course September 25th, I have just joined the forum group today, and you are my first person and post I have interacted with. 😁   Your desire to teach deaf people to drive is very admirable and I wish you all the very best with it.
    • Hi  Im a driving instructor and I'm learning to use BSL in the hope that I can teach deaf people to drive in the future
    • TWO SPACES left on our next accredited Level 3 daytime course starting on Tuesday, 27th September 2022, in Central London with Bob Rose!   Grab your places now to avoid disappointment.   For more info on the course, visit our website: www.remark.uk.com/bsl-level-3/
    • What is epilepsy/epileptic in BSL?
    • Hello I'm Rachel and I have just begun learning BSL. My interest to learn BSL is because of my uncle, who was born deaf. I can do some very basic signs to communicate with him but want to be able to communicate more with him.
    • Hi,  Im learning BSL as i have Meniere`s Disease since 2010 and its getting progessively worse as i get older.  My hearing is the the main factor for learning BSL.
    • I started to learn BSL during the first lockdown. I'm a student pharmacist and saw that I could get the course at a discount. I did it pretty solidly for around a month, but then just kind of stopped learning.  I stopped for a little under 2 years, then picked it up again around a week ago. I started again because maybe around a month ago, I had a couple of customers come into a pharmacy I was working at who were deaf, and to communicate with them I was writing on a piece of paper and
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker