• Latest Posts

• Hi I have wanted to do this for a long time.  During lockdown I joined up to keep me occupied and learn something new.
    • Hi everyone new to this and I'm enjoying what I have done so far.
    • Thankyou Sue , I will look into that. Would you advise doing level 2 or would I be able to go straight to level 3 . I also feel I would be better with visual aid through a course.  thank you again sarah 🙂
    • Hey everyone, I'm Zach and I've been taking the BSL introductory course for a few weeks now. I've always wanted to learn BSL and I wish it was taught to us as a required language in school; would have beaten compulsory French or Spanish any day! I thought with this being the third lockdown, it's the perfect time to hone in on a skill i'd always wanted to leanr and here I am loving BSL (:
    • If you are asking someone when their birthday is, would you sign birthday-you-when? And then to reply would it be birthday-me-september? Thank you!    
    • I have been working my way through this introductory course for a few weeks now and am really enjoying it. I attended a short course many years ago and really enjoyed it, since then I kept wanting to come back to it so I decided lockdown was the perfect opportunity. I think it will be a great opportunity to learn a new skill and connect more :)
    • Hi everyone! I have been wanting to learn BSL for years and years now and finally found a good online course where I can learn it! I'm still in school but hope to go to university next year to study to be a Paramedic so, I thought it would be a great skill to have so that I am able to communicate with everyone whenever needed. I only started yesterday but I have learnt the alphabet and I am now going to start the course. Do yous have any tips for starting off? 😀
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker