Hello!

Stefan

Hi I’m Frankie I’m 19 years old from Birmingham I have been learning for just over a year now and have completed my Level 1,2,3 but I’ve come to a stand still as I really need some interaction with people but there doesn’t seem to be a lot of places for jobs or volunteers if anyone could help with this or would be willing to meet up that would be great! I also learn BSL online

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• perfect Donna see you at 4 tomorrow  
    • Ransomware attacks have become a major concern for businesses and individuals alike. These malicious programs encrypt your valuable data and demand payment in exchange for the decryption key. It's important to have measures in place to protect against these threats, including regular backups, strong passwords, and security software. There are also SaaS solutions, such as Spin Technology's SpinOne, that offer advanced Ransomware Protection for your data. By continuously monitoring your da
    • Hi everyone, I'm Hollie a student mental health nurse. I currently work with disabled young people and do lots of work that would benefit from this course. I am 20 and my favourite animals are rabbits!
    • Hi Carole   Thursday 4-5 would be great.  Yes, I think that's what you do.  Look forward to meeting you.  Donna x
    • Hi Donna, I can do Thursday 4-5pm if that works for you? I guess I just click the link on the room you have created? thank you for this. Carole x
    • Hello Everyone! My name is Leigha and I just started learning BSL. I'ts something I've always wanted to learn and I'm looking forward to putting it all into practice! I currently work at a SEN secondary school and we use Signalong with our students. I'm also quite well versed in Makaton from my previous job and watching Mr Tumble with my children! 😄  looking forward to getting to know fellow BSL students and practicing.
    • I think i've done it - I have created a new chat room called D&C.  Here is the link    https://www.signlanguageforum.com/joinme.php?t=YnNsfHx8fHxzbGYtNjc4        I am available tommorrow or Thursday from 4pm, if you're not available those days, then let me know when will be best with you.  Look forward to it.  Donna
    • Hi Carole   I'm really sorry, but I'm not sure myself, I was hoping you would have been able to tell me 🤣.  Not a good start for the pair of us.  I'll try and have a look to see if I can find any information about it.  Donna
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker