Intro

Jonolco

My name is John, I’m interested in BSL and learning how to use it, I’m part of a community that runs a community garden, so learning BSL helps us with our aims to make accessible to all, plus I’ve found it can also help whilst doing daily tasks like shopping and being able to help if someone is having difficulty communicating. Then it’s just nice to have a second language 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I always fancied learning basic sign language but never got around to it.  I am deaf in one ear but it doesn't affect me too much.  I have other disability issues so understand how not being catered for in every day situations is frustrating and not acceptable.  Learning a bit of sign I hope one day if it's needed I might be able to help someone out.
    • Hi, I'm Gill, 56 & living in Manchester.  Signed up to the beginner sign language course and one of the lessons was to register & introduce myself so here I am. I've always fancied learning basic sign language and now is the time. Loving it so far. Thanks x
    • buying generic avodart prices
    • Perhaps, it would be a better place if everyone learnt just the basics #justsayin 
    • Enjoying learning, for no other reason than I might be able to help someone one day 
    • Hi, I've been interested in BSL for a while and am learning it as part of my Trefoil Voyage award.
    • Hello everyone,  We are The Motor Company pps ltd, based in Leicester.  We are a MOT, Service and repairs garage in Leicester for all your vehicle needs.  I currently work here, I am a CODA myself, I just wanted to reach out to let people know I can sign and I am happy to help with any needs via whatsapp or email and in person.  I know it can be daunting trying to book an appointment for your vehicle and/or explain your vehicle issues with people who cannot sign...that's wher
    • I am Cassie, I am interested in BSL as I feel its more useful. I know basic makaton and completed intro course to BSL. I feel sign language or makaton is more important than "modern foreign language" (especially in the case of makaton) as it is more likely students are going to come across hard of hearing/those with difficulty communicating than the chance of going abroad. Bare in mind I am learning French too as me and my friend go to Disneyland Paris once a year, but they mostly speak english
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker