Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hi, if you do this again I would be interested, if that is alright? Thanks you, Georgia 
    • Hi everyone,  I am very new to this and excited to learn more and continue to practise where ever I can. I am 30 years old and in London.   
    • I have just started learning BSL and have mastered the finger spelling and numbers ( although I have to think about the vowels and as long as it is not too fast!!) and I am now moving on to the next stage of learning signs for things.  I'm not sure why it has always fascinated me, because I do not know anyone who uses it, but it has just always been something I have wanted to do, so whilst I am looking for work, I thought I would use my time to do something useful and rewarding.  I look forward
    • Hi Paula, I've organised a zoom meeting for Saturday evening at 7pm of you would like to join? Drop me an email at [email protected] and I’ll forward you the details x
    • Hi guys, Im lacey. i decided to learn BSL along side my childminding course. Im thoroughly enjoying it so far and have been using sign through out the day so even my kids have been picking up a few signs here and there 
    • Hello! I'm a newbie, part way through and really enjoying learning. I'm left handed and following the left signs, but as I practice I notice that I flip between using both my left and right as primary hand. Obviously as a newbie my vocab is limited, so my question is does it matter? Do I need to work on this now before it becomes a problem further down the line, or does it not matter? Thanks! 
    • Hello Everyone I am 51and joining BSL as I want to make friends here and within the Deaf Community. I have been drawn to Sign language for many years and feel its important to be able to communicate effectively and fluently. I hope you are all keeping safe and well.
    • Hi there.  I'm Louisa and I'm very new to BSL.  My mum taught makaton when I was younger but I didn't pay too much attention or so I thought: I've clearly picked up some bits that link in with BSL.  I work in finance for a council working with adults with physical and sensory impairments and awareness is one of our key messages to the communities we work with.  So I'm learning to be able to communicate better with the people I work with.  I am loving the course so far (only on intro session 4) a
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker