Sign in to follow this  
ASLCoCo

Hello, I am an ASL student

Hello,

My name is Courtney I am 31 years old Mother of 3 Boys. I am currently a student. I decided to learn ASL for a couple of reasons.

1. I have always thought Sign language was a very Beautiful Language since I was a little girl.

2. I am HOH and I am gradually losing my hearing.

3. I want to use my education to educate The Hearing world.

4. once I become Fluent, ASL will be my Primary Language.

hi im Annie and I'm deaf and mute if u are losing ur hearing and learning sign I suggest online courses But then again u can second guess me bc I'm a kid but sign language is my only language and I lead online not though class bc I couldn't hear the teacher

Hi Annie,

I'm Nat and I'm trying to learn ASL! I have been teaching myself for about a year now so my vocabulary is limited, but I know enough to ask basic questions and have fingerspelling down and number 1 to 10. Please let me know if you are willing to tutor, chat, or just become friends!! Not only am I slowly losing my hearing but I also have an auditory processing disorder which makes hearing VERY difficult ( I  mainly rely on reading lips to hear).  

My name is Gypsy I am losing my hearing and I am learning sign language to continue communicating. I understand that to become fluent in a language it is helpful to associate with people who use the language I hope this site will help in my objective.