I have had a passion for asl for a very long time. The main goal has always been to become an asl interpreter. I took a break from college and now I’d like to return to pursue my career with asl. I am in New York and none of my local colleges offer those courses that I need to take in person so now I’ve been trying to find something online but haven’t had much success with this either. If anyone has any colleges in mind (for online classes) that may help or even a different path to fulfill my dream I am all ears. If you took the time to read this I really appreciate it. ❤️

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • hi ive started asl this year in high school and im really good and i look forword to talking and working with each of yall
    • My name is Brandy. I'm hearing. I've had friends that are deaf.  I would like to practice up on my sign language because I just started working with customers again.
    • I am also hearing. I used to sign when I was younger because I had friends that were deaf. I started working again and would like to and would like to start back practicing my sign language
    • Hello! My name is Reny, and I am searching for opportunities to practice ASL. I am hearing, and I am learning ASL as an independent study for school. I want to learn this language right, which is hard to do without another pair of eyes, so that is why I'm here. I am a novice in ASL, but I do already know some syntax, a handful of signs, and my alphabet, even if I do stumble a bit. I am looking forward to getting to know this community, and I am hoping I can be of assistance to others, as they are to me.