Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello all.  My name is Denise & I am from Calif.  I have been studying ASL for many years now, however this year is the year that I have been studying it the most.  I took ASL 101 at our community college here on the Central Coast & plan on continuing my education.  For now, working with my Bro in law who is a CODA & with Chris & Johnnie Gorges online as well as other online resources.  Lifeprint.com  Spread the Sign  Sign School  etc  

Looking to practice & people to practice with 

I am also on Zoom as well as Discord

I am level Beginner ASL for now

Thank you for your time 🤚🖖

Posted

Hi there! I'm also in Cali working through the lessons on Lifeprint.com. Would you like to practice some of the content from those lessons sometime, discord or zoom works for me? 🤙

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Posts

    • I am taking my first class of ASL at a local community college.   I am hearing.  The teacher is Deaf and fantastic.   The language is beautiful.   I am learning because I have 3 neuro-divergent kids and I think this would be a good way to connect with them.
    • However, it tends to cover all aspects of the business curriculum in much greater depth. You get a formal degree qualification after spending a significant amount of time. Normally, it is more suitable for people seeking a comprehensive business education rather than for those focusing on and sharpening a single skill.
    • Hello all,   I am learning ASL through my church signing ministry.  I have been studying in the ministry for two years and I really enjoy learning the language.  I am also part of our signing choir.  I am being encouraged to begin interpreting part of our Sunday services and I want to improve my signing skills.  I saw this forum and thought this would be a good place to start.  I am looking forward to any tips and help from the community.  Bye for now!😸
    • Hi! I'm a writer who loves realism and going down rabbit holes. I have a character with selective mutism and want to learn sign language in order to better portray signing in my story. Also, learning in general is fun and knowing multiple languages is useful.  Any advice on exploring and learning the language would be appreciated!
×
×
  • Create New...