Need help or practice with American Sign Language

Hello everyone, my name is Dion Johnson, I'm an advanced American Sign Language Interpreter with eight years of ASL and Interpreting experience. Anyone who's new to ASL or need needs ASL practice, we can set up a zoom meeting and we can practice together.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Hello have you use this app before
    • I was looking up the signs for DAWN and SUNRISE on handspeak.com, and discovered that they appear to be the same. I have two questions:   1) Am I just missing a subtle difference in the signing between those two, or are they really the same? 2) The difference between dawn and sunrise in my every day life is more than academic: I have certain things I have to do between dawn and sunrise. If I want to talk about that part of my my life in ASL, how might I differentiate between the signs for DAWN and SUNRISE?
    • Hi everybody!   My name is Ali. I'm just finishing up Dr. Bill Vicars' ASL 1 portion of his Lifeprint course, and I'm interested in meeting more people who speak ASL (ideally, so I can ask questions and find patient conversation partners). Nice to meet you all!