Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

  My name is Angeles Cadillo.  I am 45 years old and I am serving a prison sentence at Wasatch County Jail in Heber City, Utah.  I have been incarcerated for the past 14 years.  I will go before the Parole Board in July of 2025. 

  I am originally from Mexico and Spanish is my native language.  I taught myself English and I am not fluent in it, although I do have an accent. 

  I have been studying and teaching myself American Sign Language over the past year and one half.  I believe there is always room for self improvement and learning. 

  I am seeking a committed language partner who would like to help me improve my sign language skills by communicating via video chat.  I will pay for the calls.  I don't really have anyone to practice ASL with and I need to practice.  I also enjoy communicating with people on the "outside" and learning about the world.  I enjoy friendly interaction and I have a variety of interests and hobbies.  If you are interested in communicating with me, please let me know.  I would really appreciate the opportunity to practice my ASL skills and to learn more ASL.           

  Thank You,

  Angeles  

Posted

hello Angeles My name is Jacalynn 

I am in high school I'm a freshman right now but I can help you I have been learning for a bit I am a beginner but I am okay I am not good but I would love to help you I hope you will let me help you but first why are you learn are you interested in the deaf community or do you have family that is deaf or do you just like ASL. hope you will let me help you. safe safe. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Posts

    • When several deadlines come together, students can easily feel overwhelmed and start searching for ways to do my assignment. However, learning how to plan the research and organize ideas can make academic work much easier to manage. This article offers some useful suggestions for approaching difficult coursework in a more organized way. Definitely an informative read for students.
    • Writing a thesis can be challenging when research, critical analysis, referencing, and academic deadlines all need careful attention. Students working on complex research projects may find Thesis writing services useful for organising their ideas, reviewing drafts, and improving the structure and clarity of their academic work.
    • Originality and accurate referencing are important when preparing academic research. Students looking for plagiarism free dissertation help should consider services that focus on original writing, proper citations, proofreading, and careful editing. A reliable provider can also help improve the structure and presentation of a dissertation while ensuring that sources are appropriately acknowledged. Checking the provider’s quality standards and revision policy can help students choose suitable academic support for their research project.
    • At Faisalabad Fabric Store Canada, we bring 15 years of wholesale experience and our own in-house manufacturing to our linen collection. We already supply several boutique owners across Canada, from Toronto and Mississauga to Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, and Surrey. Linen is the fabric Canadian South Asian shoppers move to once lawn season ends, and we keep our production and stock built around that shift, so your store doesn’t have a gap between summer and winter collections. Wholesale Pakistani Linen Suits
×
×
  • Create New...