Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi! I’m Cass. I’m a 36 year old, she/her pronouns. I’m looking for a partner who wouldn’t mind putting aside a couple minutes a week/weekend to help me out. I was learning for six months straight and then life got in the way and now I’ve lost a lot of my ability. It’s actually kind of important I regain my ability because it’s an invaluable skill to be able to bridge the communication gap at my job. Plus I think it’s just something everyone should know.

 

I can carry a super basic convo, know 1-10, some colors, and a slew of random words. I struggle with finger spelling reception.

 

I’m audhd, love animals, true crime podcasts and books, music. I’m not sure what else to say here haha.

 

If anyone’s interested in chatting I suppose, hit me up! I’ll be ready. 

Posted

Hi Cass! My pronouns are he/him. I'm 54 years old and taking an ASL class in college. I'm game! I'm earning a BASW, and American Sign Language was an option to fulfill a college prerequisite. I can carry on an introductory conversation and count to 66. My vocabulary is expanding, but I don't have many opportunities to use ASL outside the classroom.

I'm usually free on the weekends. Feel free to email me at r1971jonesgmail.com and we can set something up! 

 

  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Posts

    • When several deadlines come together, students can easily feel overwhelmed and start searching for ways to do my assignment. However, learning how to plan the research and organize ideas can make academic work much easier to manage. This article offers some useful suggestions for approaching difficult coursework in a more organized way. Definitely an informative read for students.
    • Writing a thesis can be challenging when research, critical analysis, referencing, and academic deadlines all need careful attention. Students working on complex research projects may find Thesis writing services useful for organising their ideas, reviewing drafts, and improving the structure and clarity of their academic work.
    • Originality and accurate referencing are important when preparing academic research. Students looking for plagiarism free dissertation help should consider services that focus on original writing, proper citations, proofreading, and careful editing. A reliable provider can also help improve the structure and presentation of a dissertation while ensuring that sources are appropriately acknowledged. Checking the provider’s quality standards and revision policy can help students choose suitable academic support for their research project.
    • At Faisalabad Fabric Store Canada, we bring 15 years of wholesale experience and our own in-house manufacturing to our linen collection. We already supply several boutique owners across Canada, from Toronto and Mississauga to Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, and Surrey. Linen is the fabric Canadian South Asian shoppers move to once lawn season ends, and we keep our production and stock built around that shift, so your store doesn’t have a gap between summer and winter collections. Wholesale Pakistani Linen Suits
×
×
  • Create New...