Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I came to this website hoping I could find someone I can be an apprentice to. Someone who is like a mentor and whom I can connect with, someone dedicated just as myself. Preferably a female, my schedule is quite open. So I am going to talk a little bit about myself and if you feel as though we could be mutual acquaintance or friends send me a message telling me a little about yourself.

My name is Scarlet Rose, I am a 20 year old female. I am interested in learning many things ranging from anatomy, numerology, mythology, different languages and different places. I'd like to learn lock picking and it would also be nice to learn automotive. I am interested in learning ASL because it truly is a unique language, especially considering when we speak most of what we say and what we give off to another is read in our body language. ASL is a language that I feel would broaden my sense of experience in life, especially with those around me. I am a night owl, I enjoy varieties of music but don't have a favorite kind. I don't have a favorite color either. Hmm... What else? Well, I'm a Libra. The only inanimate object of the zodiac signs. I enjoy traveling even though I don't do much of it. But car rides and going to new places around me suffice.

Thanks for taking your time to read about me. 

Sincerely, Scarlet Rose.

Edited by Scarlet Rose

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Posts

    • I am taking my first class of ASL at a local community college.   I am hearing.  The teacher is Deaf and fantastic.   The language is beautiful.   I am learning because I have 3 neuro-divergent kids and I think this would be a good way to connect with them.
    • However, it tends to cover all aspects of the business curriculum in much greater depth. You get a formal degree qualification after spending a significant amount of time. Normally, it is more suitable for people seeking a comprehensive business education rather than for those focusing on and sharpening a single skill.
    • Hello all,   I am learning ASL through my church signing ministry.  I have been studying in the ministry for two years and I really enjoy learning the language.  I am also part of our signing choir.  I am being encouraged to begin interpreting part of our Sunday services and I want to improve my signing skills.  I saw this forum and thought this would be a good place to start.  I am looking forward to any tips and help from the community.  Bye for now!😸
    • Hi! I'm a writer who loves realism and going down rabbit holes. I have a character with selective mutism and want to learn sign language in order to better portray signing in my story. Also, learning in general is fun and knowing multiple languages is useful.  Any advice on exploring and learning the language would be appreciated!
×
×
  • Create New...