Cindylm

New and looking for a friend!

Hi everyone I'm new here. I have started self teaching myself asl with a online program and could really use a friend to practice with. I really want to get good at this. It's a beautiful language that I desperately want to learn!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Hi everyone! I just started learning ASL a few days ago and hope to further my learning by practicing through video chat on here! I am an extreme beginner so I'm in search of other beginners or experienced signers that are willing to be patient.  If anyone is interested, I would love to schedule a time! Can't wait to learn more!!
    • Hi Michelle, I have been learning ASL for 3 months or so but have yet to sign with anybody. I would love to chat with you if you are still looking for friends?
    • Hi. My name is Camille. I have been learning ASL for the past 7 months because my infant is HOH and I would like to be able to support his communication. I'm pretty new to signing but I am eager to learn. 
    • I have 2 semesters of ASL but I need brushing up. I would love to be an interpreter someday. Looking to practice with someone (deaf, HOH, or hearing) who is PATIENT please.