Sign in to follow this  
Albert Masclans

Stack Exchange Proposal

Hello everybody,

I guess some of you will know stackexchange.com

For those who don't: It's a website of Questions and Answers, working for sharing knowledge and where everything is community driven. It's divided by sites, each with a specialized topic.

Recently I realized there's no site within StackExchange for ASL. There is, though, for many other (oral) languages. It will probably help a lot spreading knowledge about ASL to create such site.

Here I post you the link to the proposal, in case you are interested to contribute in making it happen: https://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/118632/american-sign-language

PS: Note there's no personal gain for me of any kind. I don't work for StackExchange nor own the project.

I inspected the link it is a legit url, no signs of it being an affiliate link of any sort so I personally don't believe any profiteering would come of this. I'm new here but I think this is a great idea to spread the network of ASL; Allowing more to connect with each other. Thank you in my humble oppinion, this is a fantastic ideal.