Sign in to follow this  
Gabby Grimstead

Intro!

hello ! im not as advanced as you are but I do know a little bit of sign language and would love to learn more ! if you would like to become practice buddies that would be great!

Edited by karleyd

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Hey, 
      My name is Lex. I am American but settling down in Korea. For the tourism industry, I want to be able to provide ASl as well. Most HOH/Def students in Korea study ASL well so this would be the most universal sign language that I could learn. 

I am a complete beginner. So looking to take tips from anyone. 

Thank you. 
    • Hi everyone, my name is Lindsay, I'm 28 years old, and have CP (cerebral palsy). ASL has become the most useful tool in my life, to help me communicate with others around me, and in my community. I would like to learn more sign language to help me communicate with others in my life, to make new friends, and meet new people. I know the basic signs, and a little more.. I'm not able to verbally communicate due to my CP, so being able to learn more singing would be wonderful!!
    • This is the perfect place to post this!  In my experience, the ILY handshape version is more friendly and succinct, good for goodbyes to friends or lovers(works for groups too).  The  I, Love, You version is more emotive, and can be used more emphatically.  I would use it for emphasis or if you're trying to make a stronger point(body movement and facial expression are vital).  Hope this helps!