New member, knowledge of some ASL

Mindfulness

Hi everyone!

I'm a new member. I've checked out this place, and it's awesome! I tried to upload a picture but, there to big lol. I'll keep trying. Anyway, I know some ASL. Pretty vague huh, my apologies. Long story short, there was a accident I lost me long term memory, and my short term is iffy. There is a but in there I promise lol. I use to know ASL. For some reason I am connecting with signing. I mean I understand it for the most part. I want to continue at it. I'm hard of hearing and I have Minerese Disease. I'm open to making some friends and chatting. Please know I'm a very patient person, hope you are. 

Thanks for reading and hope to get some replies. 

EM

😊

Hello Mindfullness, welcome to the forum.

I am new as well, and from what I’ve seen this is a fantastic place to ask questions and train on fingerspelling; however, it seems to me that there is not to none fluent ASL signers. Most of the members seems to be beginners. There’s is a lot of ressources to help people to learn better, but I doubt that there is any deaf or HH member with advanced knowledge ready to chat with everyone lol. 

I know enough to understand basic conversations and you?