Hello. I am joining this site because an ASL forum sounds great, and I have a lot of questions which are difficult to answer. I bet it would also be a great place to practice!

I am pretty new to signing. As a young kid I knew some because of my aunt, but that was a while ago. I look forward to meeting and chatting with all of you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Hello Baby Bumblebee, thank you for your interest. I will loveeee to practice with someone. Maybe we can practice on Skype? or zoom? Please, let me know we can share emails and keep it from there. Thank you very much!
    • Hello My name is John,  I am a professional singer from California. I want to share with you my little secret how to be a better singer. You can easily develop a beautiful singers voice with effortless vocal agility . Join now for free and do a better job !!! http://bitly.ws/bZ87 
    • Hi, Meenar, my name is Dion, I'm a advanced American sign language signer and a sign language interpreter who completed ASL classes 1 through 5 and interpreting classes. If you're interested in getting some ASL practice, You and I can have a 1 on 1 conversation on Zoom and I can help you out if you want.
    • Hello, ive been interested in learning sign language for the past couple of years and have been learning on and off for that time and i would really like to give a fair shot at learning. i would love o have conversations with anyone to improve my asl. i know very little now but im learning!