Sign in to follow this  
SuraniLV

Goal

I just completed ASL 2. I took ASL 1 2 years ago and then took ASL 2 for the summer ( big mistake! Because i feel like i barley look learned anything). I a.m. on here too sharpen my skills and learn more and be corrected. Lol My goal with ASL is to be an interpreter.

I have the same goal!  I had to stop going to school but I completed ASL 5 before I stopped. my husband and I still sign around the house a bit to keep it sorta fresh until I can go back. I was majoring in ASL interpretation. I wish you good luck!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Random ASL Videos

• Hello everyone, I'm currently in my third semester of learning ASL. My interest in deaf culture attracted me to the language, and I engage with the community in my town as much as possible. I've also enjoyed learning about the history, and I'm considering on furthering my education to a master's in applied linguistics. The most rewarding experience I've had thus far is being able to communicate and hold a conversation with my previous instructor (who is deaf) without needing to write anything out.   I live in a small college environment, so naturally, there aren't many opportunities to sign, but if anyone's interested in having a conversation, let me know!
    • Hey! I just completed that TV series. I picked up lots of signs too!
    • Hey! I am Sneha, International student pursuing my Masters in USA. I want to learn sign language and I have learnt few signs in the past few days. I would like to further improve my signing by communicating with people that share the same interest. Best way to learn is through practice with peers. So here I am, looking forward to be fluent in ASL. It would be helpful if someone can guide me and become friends along the process.