Jaycee W.

Beginner looking for practice

Hey! My name is Jaycee and I am a 9th grader. I need some practice and would love to practice with someone here! I am learning ASL because I would love to be an interpreter or a special education teacher as a profession later in life... My teacher is Dave Soelberg if anyone knows him. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Hi everyone. My name is Valerie. I am 37 years old and I have been doing sign language for 27 years now. I am hearing but I have a few friends that are deaf.
    • Hello to everyone!, I am Robert Buenning from Arkansas. Here learning ASL due to the fact of having Meniere's Syndrome. I can still hear, but I felt the need to start learning ASL just in case My hearing goes bad. So I am here to make friends, learn, and laugh with each of you. I am a beginner, but I am looking forward to getting better. I ask you to bare with my awkward signing as I improve, and make new friends.
    • I'm learning ASL because I feel that the language is so underrated. I like being able to communicate in a different way without using the voice but the art of sign. I am only a beginner and hope to one day increase my skills in time. Nice to meet you all
    • Hi! Im also in florida. Port st lucie. Im learning asl and working hard at it. My 2 year old son is tounge tied and severely delayed in speech, but he and I are making great strides in learning ASL and communicating with one another. I am here to practice practice practice and learn all I can and continue to grow in ASL. I also have a 5 month old who will be signing. Im here if you need a practice buddy! merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again!  
  • Random ASL Videos