Janice

Introduction/looking for practice buddy

I started to learn ASL on my own through lifeprint.com 1 1/2 years ago but have not done much with it the past nine months.  I am intrigued by this language and want to learn it. I’m looking for a practice buddy to practice once or twice a week with. Learning the signs is one thing, but being able to read it as well it is so important.  

Hi! I've studied 4 years worth of ASL and am also looking for a practice buddy so I don't lose it while I’m in college. I'm down to meet whenever you want! 

Do you use Google Duo or what? Any preference of day or time to practice? My schedule is pretty open. I’m definitely a beginner on ASL.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Hi! I like learning new things. This ASL became a reality in 2017 @ Canadian Hearing Society. I think my brain literally melted. There were many factors I didn't know include in ASL. I continue to practice on my own but I would like to try to communicate with others. I am not yet that confident using ASL but I hope in time (patience) I will get there. I am looking forward learning with you
    • Huge Bill Vicars YouTube fan!!! I am in my third term of ASL at a community college and would love to practice.
    • Hi I’m new to asl trying to find someone I can chat with to ask questions about Deaf culture. I’m hearing just starting asl. 
    • Hello everyone I’m Pat. I am severely hard of hearing. I started learning ASL about 1 1/2 years ago. I like music, poetry, theater, movies, baseball, and hanging outdoors.