Looking for ASL buddy!

Hey I sadly do not have any places around me that offer ASL courses but I have been trying to learn ASL online and I would love to have someone to video chat with and to help better understand the language. if you are interested please let me know and maybe we could message in a private chat to figure out the details. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • hi ive started asl this year in high school and im really good and i look forword to talking and working with each of yall
    • My name is Brandy. I'm hearing. I've had friends that are deaf.  I would like to practice up on my sign language because I just started working with customers again.
    • I am also hearing. I used to sign when I was younger because I had friends that were deaf. I started working again and would like to and would like to start back practicing my sign language
    • Hello! My name is Reny, and I am searching for opportunities to practice ASL. I am hearing, and I am learning ASL as an independent study for school. I want to learn this language right, which is hard to do without another pair of eyes, so that is why I'm here. I am a novice in ASL, but I do already know some syntax, a handful of signs, and my alphabet, even if I do stumble a bit. I am looking forward to getting to know this community, and I am hoping I can be of assistance to others, as they are to me.