Looking for ASL buddy!

Hey I sadly do not have any places around me that offer ASL courses but I have been trying to learn ASL online and I would love to have someone to video chat with and to help better understand the language. if you are interested please let me know and maybe we could message in a private chat to figure out the details. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Dear  for the  Deaf   
    • Hi!  I live in Jasper, Alabama and I am a preacher wanting to work in deaf ministry.  I myself am hard of hearing and am progressively going deaf.  I grew up with neighbors who were deaf and taught me to sign a little, then my cousin moved back home from Talladega School for the deaf and she helped me, but I left it for a long time.  I have been studying for a year now and I desperately need someone to video chat with so that I can go further.  I look forward to talking to you all, thank you.
    • I've been learning on my own for a few months as work permits....stopped for awhile, and back at it now with determination to complete ASL3 this year...I'm currently finishing Unit 2 of ASL 1. :)  Mostly using ASLTC and supporting with handpseak and signingsavvy. Following HandsUpSD, ASLStore, and DeafiningASL on Insta. Super lucky to have met an Auslan interpreter online who is now learning ASL (and already streets ahead of me!), so I get some practice and tips from her. Have a great day everyone! 
    • Alternatively, it seems as if we could send videos back and forth on this platform. i've done that before with an app called Marco Polo as well. You can find me on there @kylbrdfrd