Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone, we are a postgraduate team from Trinity College Dublin attempting to gauge interest in a sign language learning application idea. The app would be similar to Duolingo but built around automatic sign recognition technology, where a user could sign for the app and receive feedback on their gestures legibility.

Currently we’re still trying to figure out if an app like this would be of interest to sign language learners or if we’ve completely misjudged the potential audience.

Here is the link for our survey. If you are interested in this application idea, please fill out this questionnaire and let us know. Your answers will help us develop this product better,  which will be helpful to Signers and others who want to learn sign language. 

https://forms.gle/gakkteQfhAssHd97A

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Posts

    • I am taking my first class of ASL at a local community college.   I am hearing.  The teacher is Deaf and fantastic.   The language is beautiful.   I am learning because I have 3 neuro-divergent kids and I think this would be a good way to connect with them.
    • However, it tends to cover all aspects of the business curriculum in much greater depth. You get a formal degree qualification after spending a significant amount of time. Normally, it is more suitable for people seeking a comprehensive business education rather than for those focusing on and sharpening a single skill.
    • Hello all,   I am learning ASL through my church signing ministry.  I have been studying in the ministry for two years and I really enjoy learning the language.  I am also part of our signing choir.  I am being encouraged to begin interpreting part of our Sunday services and I want to improve my signing skills.  I saw this forum and thought this would be a good place to start.  I am looking forward to any tips and help from the community.  Bye for now!😸
    • Hi! I'm a writer who loves realism and going down rabbit holes. I have a character with selective mutism and want to learn sign language in order to better portray signing in my story. Also, learning in general is fun and knowing multiple languages is useful.  Any advice on exploring and learning the language would be appreciated!
×
×
  • Create New...