Sign in to follow this  
Lesley Silvester

Hello, everyone

Hello @Lesley Silvester - welcome to the forums!  Good luck with your assessments!

Feel free to share your presentation with the forum here - everyone would be glad to help (we are all friendly here!) - you can record a video directly into your post using the red video record button when you create a forum post.  The button looks like this: video-camera-icon.png

Good luck!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Hi, I'm currently a 3rd year medical student - I've been able to get involved with some 'sciency' research, so would be interesting to talk/practice BSL in that regard. I always look to & enjoy meeting people in a similar field/common interests
    • I’ve been learning BSL informally for two years as part of my job as a support worker.  Was about to begin formal training just before the lockdown happened so not sure if/when it will be now. My workplace only fund level one as the people we support have very basic communication. I plan to go all the way though with the aim of becoming an interpreter in the future. So, in the meantime I am trying to get whatever experience I can. Particularly keen on developing my receptive language skills
    • Sign is always something that I have been very much interested in... I am really enjoying the learning and only wish that I had started it sooner. I feel that it is so important that we are inclusive and I would love to be able to have some of the skills to communicate on another level...
    • Is this group still meeting on zoom? 🙂
    • Hi, I am new to the world of BSL and am hoping that we can meet-up some how for practice! 😃
    • Hello my name is Michelle and I have started learning BSL during lockdown.  It is always something I have wanted to learn and thought this the ideal time to do it.
    • Hello my names Evie and I have not long been learning BSL. I knew a bit of mackintosh previously, however I really feel learning BSL will be a great thing to have with me.
    • Hi  I have always had an interest in learning BSL so now that I finally have the time I decided to go for it! I am hopefully going to be a primary school teacher so I think that knowing even a small amount of BSL would be really useful in making sure all the children at a school feel included      
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker