Sign in to follow this  
Janetaylor249

Why I'm learning BSL

I am learning BSL because I have always fancied learning it not because I need to but just cause I want to be able to know the basics if I ever did need to know it. Plus it's fascinating watching people sign. I have also just started working as a support worker and one man uses makaton so to be able to show what I've learned would be great. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• BUY MOONROCK ONLINE BUY JUNGLEBOYS ONLINE BUY GIRL SCOUT COOKIES ONLINE BUY DANKWOODS ONLINE BUY KHALIFA KUSH ONLINE BUY MONEYBAGG RUNTZ ONLINE BUY CEREAL MILK COOKIES ONLINE BUY LONDON POUND CAKE COOKIES ONLINE BUY PURPLE HAZE KUSH BUY RUNTZ ONLINE BUY WHITE ICE MOONROCKS BUY WEDDING CAKE KUSH BUY MUHA MEDS ONLINE BACKPACK BOYZ WEED PRICE BUY BACKPACK BOYZ ONLINE
    • BUY MOONROCK ONLINE BUY JUNGLEBOYS ONLINE BUY GIRL SCOUT COOKIES ONLINE BUY DANKWOODS ONLINE BUY KHALIFA KUSH ONLINE BUY MONEYBAGG RUNTZ ONLINE BUY CEREAL MILK COOKIES ONLINE BUY LONDON POUND CAKE COOKIES ONLINE BUY PURPLE HAZE KUSH BUY RUNTZ ONLINE BUY WHITE ICE MOONROCKS BUY WEDDING CAKE KUSH
    • Hi I’m here with my 18 year old who has a bilateral severe hearing loss, which was only picked up when she was 12.  She gets through by lip reading mostly,  as doesn’t enjoy wearing her hearing aids, so we’ve decided that we would like to learn BSL so we can communicate to each other and other Deaf/deaf people.  I also think it’s a useful skill in our everyday life whether we are at work or out and about.
    • Question one was Bulgaria , I remember that as I thought Portugal to start off then changed mind, maybe was a different conversation?
    • Good night! I believe that in your situations it will be really nice for you to automatize all possible business processes. For that aim, it is really nice to use some special soft like CRM systems, for example. Have you heard about the Salesforce, for example? It really helps to receive more profit. I am telling you about this because I am working with this soft and I could recommend you the salesforce customization services that will optimize this program, specially for your business model.
    • Hi Than k you for your reply I failed the same exam, did you catch by any chance the fingerpelled name of the location in italy , question number 1 where the first guy went to ski?  
    • Hi Mike , the conversation was about skiing , winter Olympics , and snowy weather . Was a bit of a mix to be honest, I was familiar with one of the people in the video , not so much the other guy. 
    • Leticia, if you need any ideas about presentation, how to provide it with needed charts and diagrams, I can share with you Preply source with this page because authors of that article gathered pretty nice and useful information about it, explaining tutors and teachers how to organize online learning process.
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker