Hey I’m Mariam a Nursery Officer from London, I’m currently learning BSL due to lockdown and I have just finished learning hobbies, I would really like to practice with someone to build up my confidence, Pls get in touch.

Thanks in advance!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Posts

• Hi Gerbils I would sign exactly as you have said and answered as you have said. Remember September is signed s s Happy signing sue
    • Difficult to say. Really up to you. I think it was only around £19 so not a lot of money. The assessment was actually harder because it didn't ask "what sign is this" because no videos. It was asking what hand shape which again not very clear as the pictures and arrows not good. I would probably say go straight to level 3 if you can. I haven't relooked at it so you need to check that first. Otherwise level two I have no other advice, sorry Sue
    • Hi I have wanted to do this for a long time.  During lockdown I joined up to keep me occupied and learn something new.
    • Hi everyone new to this and I'm enjoying what I have done so far.
    • Thankyou Sue , I will look into that. Would you advise doing level 2 or would I be able to go straight to level 3 . I also feel I would be better with visual aid through a course.  thank you again sarah 🙂
    • Hey everyone, I'm Zach and I've been taking the BSL introductory course for a few weeks now. I've always wanted to learn BSL and I wish it was taught to us as a required language in school; would have beaten compulsory French or Spanish any day! I thought with this being the third lockdown, it's the perfect time to hone in on a skill i'd always wanted to leanr and here I am loving BSL (:
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker