Hi,

I would like there to be some more dialogue between all of us. Not sure how many of us are registered here but I am guessing there are a lot. Video chat would be nice but given time constraints and working patterns I think that seems a little bit difficult. Maybe we could talk/practice through recorded videos? Heres mine 😃

PS. Sorry for the messy hair, no barbers open nearby me due to lockdown :P 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hi my name is Paige, I've recently started learning sign language something i have always wanted to do but never had enough courage to officially start. I'm currently a university student and would eventually like to get a job involving me being able to use sign language. 
    • I'm autistic and situationally nonverbal, so thought BSL would be really helpful for when I lose my words. I also have C-PTSD and it'll help notify people when I'm stuck in a flashback and can't talk. I also want to be able to communicate properly with D/deaf people when we meet. I'm really enjoying learning so far, it feels really natural and easy to my brain.
    • Hi all! I'm Charlie-Thistle, but Thistle or Charlie is fine. I'm autistic and situationally verbal, so thought BSL would be a useful tool to have when I lose my words. As soon as I started learning it just felt really natural and much more comfortable than speech, so I may end up using sign a lot more than I'd initially thought. I'm really enjoying learning and can't wait for it to be safe enough to meet real people in person to practice with. Hope you're all having a nice day! 😊 They/
    • Hi my name is Chelsey I've recently started learning sign language as I have always been interested in it but never had the courage/ confidence to learn it. I'm currently a stay at home mum to 2 girls who are 3 and 6 months, when my youngest starts school I would like to get a job involving me being able to use sign language. 
    • My name is Jude and I am learning BSL in order to make the shop I work in a more inclusive experience for all and this includes people who use BSL to communicate, everyone should be able to have themselves understood (especially during such trying times) and it is clearly a frustration for some and I would prefer to try and show that I am there to enhance their retail experience and make their shopping trips run a little bit more smoothly. I am also in my final year of University and I am excite
    • I am interested in learning languages and wanted to learn to sign.  I would like to be more confident when meeting or working with Deaf people and able to communicate.  Think it is important to keep learning new languages.  BSL is really essential to learn and I feel everyone should understand it and learn it. 
    • Hi All My name is jean. I am a teacher and Have always been interested in learning sign language.  I think we should all learn it at school. 
    • Hi all  From 2013-2016 I was a volunteer with the MK Dons set. I had dome my level 1 grass roots coaching and passed and I went on to manage a team of adults with mental health. The MK Dons set are a fantastic charity and have may disability football teams, they include children's, mental health, physical disabilities, adults and deaf/hard of hearing . I was fascinated when watching the deaf team play and watching them communicate that I completed may level 1 bsl in 2016. I have since joine
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker