Hi I'm new to this! I'm a special needs teacher, so I've been exposed to a lot of Makaton signing. I've always wanted to learn more specifically about BSL. Coincidently, my mother in law is deaf so she's been able to teach me bits and bobs along the way. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Posts

• Sign language is something that I have wanted to learn for quite a while now and I know that in my teaching career it will be a really useful form of communication to be able to engage in. I am loving it so far!
    • Hi! I'm Gemma, a trainee primary teacher. I am currently completing a Level 2 BSL online course. Sign language is something I have wanted to learn for a quite a while and have had a few tries here and there, but now I am getting stuck into it and really enjoying it!
    • Hi Cath, Would Tuesday or Wednesday morning at 11am be convenient next week? or if you work I could do next Sunday 11am? I have had a brain tumour and left me with M.E. so mornings are best  for me. Let me know what you think.?  I am sure we can find a suitable time between us.Here is my email address [email protected] Easier to get message than through the forum. i can set up a zoom when we decide date and date.:) sue
    • I'm looking for someone to sign with ! I am half way through level 1 , let me know when you are available and I will defo be there!
    • Hi Everyone, Please please can we respect eachothers time. If you make an arrangement to sign with someone and you cannot make it please try and let them know. I understand it is not always possible but it's like meeting a friend in the coffee shop and waiting and waiting and the other person just doesn't turn up. This week two people who make arrangements with me where no shows.  Over the 8 months on here it has happened about 10 times!! One was very kind and contacted me. Thankyou, you know who you are. Respect eacthothers time please   Happy signing everyone
    • Sorry to hear that. I hope you're better now. I haven't been motivated of late but I hope to get back to it. I average 20 on the finger spelling game. Poor I know but I am getting faster at recognising letter. I will get there. Sorry I saw your message late. Any tips?
    • I'm in the practice room again if anyone around ?! 🤞
    • Hi Madelyn, Thanks for sharing! I am sure you do well with sign language   Sadaqa 
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker