Introducing my self

Juliet

Hi 

My name is juliet Findlay. I have decided to sign because I am interested in gaining new skills and learning a new language.It is also a challenge. In these 

challenging times he have a top to the new normal and also support those who are struggling.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Posts

• Hi, just taking a refresher as I’ve not used BSL in a while but it’s being introduced in my school. 
    • Hey, I'm right about halfway through the level 1 course currently and wanted to find anyone else who wanted to practice (as I would like to apply the signs to more scenarios), looking forward to leaning more! 🙂
    • Hi I'm Jo, I went to level 2 but chickened out of the exams, watch sign of the day daily and play the fingerspelling game. I enjoy BSL and have used it at work sometimes  
    • Hello, I hope all is well. My name is Adam. I am myself relatively new to BSL. I am more less know the alphabet and few other signs in relation to level 1. I am looking for someone i can practice with. Can spare a few mins on Saturday please. We can use the chat room and practice for a few mins. I am only slightly free on a Saturday and sometimes on a Sunday even then I can still be busy. Thank you  
    • I just completed the BSL introductory course online and thought I would introduce myself, as suggested.  I would like to do more online BSL courses and find a way to practise online with others.    
    • Hi Sarge. I see a lot of posts here have no replies so I'd like to buck that trend. I hope you enjoy coming to the UK. I'm autistic like most of my family. My little brother is autistic too and has learning difficulties and we used to sign with him. That's probably where we began. We started with Makaton and then desired to learn a proper language, then learnt SSE, and now I'm learning BSL proper. BSL is such a wonderfully expressive language that says more quicker than many English words could.
    • I've lots of reasons for learning and am interested to meet people who have similar interests to share vocabulary Im a GP and I want to make my practice more inclusive. I'll still need interpreters, of course, but I'd like to be able to make it more accessible for people to communicate their needs without booking on or relying on an app Im a Scout leader and work with another leader who is Deaf and signs. We already sign together and hope to provide more opportunity for young peo
    • Oh, and I'm autistic and play dungeons and dragons, which means I have loads more vocabulary to develop in the field of neurodiversity and fantasy games!
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker