Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hi everyone   I have just started to learn BSL and just over half way through the course. I am really enjoying it and would love to practice with a buddy. I can be quite flexible in days of the week and time. So, if anyone here is ambitious enough or looking for a buddy, I hope you will consider me. Thanks, Carole.
    • Hi, I am new to BSL and so pleased I made this decision to to learn this language. I work for myself using different kind of signs and imagery, and, whereby I do public and group speaking.  I hope, if I am good enough, to use it within my workplace where people many enjoy my service and benefit from it. I am just over half way through the course. I look forward to learning from other people's knowledge and experiences. best wishes, Carole.
    • Hi! I'm learning sign language for the first time ever. I'm a teacher and the reason I'm learning is to be able to communicate with Deaf people. There is someone I work with who is Deaf and so far they have had to write a lot down when we communicate. I also understand how frustrating it can get when you find it hard to get across your emotions with words, so I hope I can support others with their communication anxiety in the same way that I've felt it.
    • Hi there! I'm Phoebe, I'm 25 and I'm an actor living in London. I started learning BSL in the New Year as it's something I've always wanted to do and I'd love to be able to communicate with the d/Deaf community, especially in the performing arts industry. I recently saw the production of As You Like It at the Soho Place in London, which starred several Deaf actors (including Rose Ayling-Ellis) and their use of sign language and physicality really inspired me to learn to be able to lear
    • For me, being able to facilitate conversation seems like such a helpful tool to have, not only for myself but for others around me. I imagine it would come in handy no matter which field or career someone goes into, and in general sign language seems like such an interesting language to know. I look forward to continue learning BSL, and hopefully I can maybe someday expand and learn ASL and other sign languages as well!
    • Hi everyone! I'm someone extremely interested in Sign Language and have been for a long time. I would love to eventually move on to ASL as well. I'm loving learning BSL so far!!
    • Hello everyone! I am a 21-year-old student nurse. I've been wanting to learn sign language for a while as I've had an interest in it for a while and I know that it will be beneficial for any deaf or hard-of-hearing patients in the future.   Abi!
    • Hi, I am Sussie (Sue) and just started learning sign and always wanted to learn this amazing language. My reason I started to learn sign is I live on a holiday Island and would love to in time to volunteer to help or offer assistance to visitors to the beautiful Isle Of Wight.
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker