You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I'm not quite sure how to use the website could do with some help !😁😁
    • Hi there, I've been learning BSL for about two years now and I'm currently half way through my level two course. I am studying occupational therapy at university and I was wondering if anyone on here has experience with occupational therapy as a Deaf service user or know of anyone who has used BSL as a method of communication while using occupational therapy?       
    • Not quite sure what you mean! I pressed the create button to make my original post asking for the BSL signs mentioned in my post. I don't see what you mean by suggesting I press the create button again!  
    • Hi there, I'm new to BSL and I am interested in how to teach English as a second language (ESL) to those who are hard of hearing and to those who are visually impaired. If there are any books that would give a seasoned ESL teacher pointers on how to do this, please can you recommend them. I look forward to receiving your recommendations and feedback.
    •  on the top of the page is a create button press that !
    • I wondered if anybody knows if there is a sign for papercrafting or something similar? I want to be able to tell my friends what my hobbies include without fingerspelling everything, which is arduous for them as much as for me. I make cards and other papercraft things. I also wonder if there is a sign for mermaid? My daughter is obsessed with them. I'm much the same with unicorns so if someone knows a sign for unicorn it would be much appreciated as the one time I tried I ended up trying to show a horn on my head and ended up making a rude sign, which was mortifying to say the least! Many thanks in advance for any help you can give x
    • Hi, I'm learning BSL as I am slowly losing my hearing, but also because I have deaf friends and want to communicate with them in their own language rather than just mine. Having completed a taster BSL course I am waiting to join a Level 1 BSL course in January. My friend has taught me quite a lot already although I realise its just a drop in the ocean as is the same with any new language. It takes time and practice to learn enough to get by!
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker