Sign in to follow this  
zzzzht456

Found this forum on exam day! Hello! :)

Hi guys I’m Naomi. New to BSL, I’m only 4 months in but I’m really enjoying it. I’ve got 101 this evening, 102 a few days before Christmas and 103 end of Jan. I volunteer at my local deaf club and youth club every week. Not only does it help so much with my signing but it’s great to get to know the deaf community as I hope to work with deaf and hard of hearing people in the future. Just wanted to say hello. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• My name is Joseph Delaney. I have been doing online lessons with Sense Sign School signed by Mr Tyrese and have enjoyed the lessons during these difficult times. I have worked as a professional musician for twenty years and would like to pursue a career in Primary Teaching. I have worked with small groups of children with autism and would be interested in working with Deaf children. This is why I have an interest in BSL.   Joseph
    • I am sports coach working with people with a range of disabilities, A number of these are Deaf/deaf or hard or hearing (I am also deaf in one ear).  I am continuing my communication skills to be able to work with as many participants as possible.     
    • Hi there, coming to terms with the basics and some of the words. Could anyone recommend any sites for more esoteric language pertaining to science?
    • I'm more than a little hesitant about using the sign for "thank you" during this... unique procession of events... I find myself feeling uncomfortable bringing my hands anywhere near my mask, and I feel more than a little embarrassed by what it might look like to another person doing so. I've kinda defaulted to signing yes, which seems to get the point across at shops and what not, but I also think it might come across as a little rude? I'm kinda new to signing frequently, prior to people wearin
    • I am learning BSL to support a child in my care and to build on my professional development
    • Hello everyone my name is Abigail and I am a newbie
    • 👋🏻 Hello  I've just started learning BSL, I've always thought that BSL should have been an option when learning languages at school. I don't have anyone in my immediate circle who uses BSL but I have always wanted to learn. I'm part of an additional needs parenting group and a few of their children use sign language, because they're either deaf or struggle to communiate verbally.  I am currently not working so thought now the kids are back to school I'd make the most of my time and lea
    • Hi! I’m Lauren and i’m a beginner. I’m 19 years and am ideally trying to find some people to talk to who i can practice with! I struggle to solidify my knowledge because i don’t have any practice opportunities! 
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker