Tutors wanted during filming

zoltan_adorjan

Hello, 

My name is Zoltan and I am one half of a producer duo working on a new short film with BSL talent attached. As one of our actors is of school-age we would love to find a tutor who would be willing to come on a 5 to 6-day shoot, freelance, later this year or mid-February next year. If you know of anyone or if you are a teacher/tutor yourself we'd love to hear from you. 

Of course, this is a paid role.  

The shoot will take place in Ireland and therefore we are happy to consider applicants from across the UK and Ireland. 

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out. 

Many thanks again and thank you for accepting me on your forum. 

Have a lovely rest of your day! 

Zoltan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I wanted to learn BSL for years. I am hard of hearing but never learned to sign and now learning level 2. I'd love to help bring the deaf and hearing communities together more. 
    • Hi, I'm new to the forum. I've joined as I am learning BSL and loving it! I want to get as much practice as possible and learn alongside other like minded people! 
    • I'm learning BSL because I'm deeply involved in campaigning on social issues and want to help with accessibility in those movements.
    • Hello everyone! I've been interested in sign language since I was taught and introductory course when I was a lot younger and now have the time to continue that education and learn it properly.
    • Hello everyone, I am new to BSL and would like to say hi 👋 I have always wanted to learn sign language, and I finally have started and loving it so far, my little girl learns sign at school so it is a nice way to develop an essential skill and form of communication together. I have a passion for learning. 
    • Hi Everybody, I'd just like to know what this particular image means in terms of the sign language the lady is using. I need to use an image for an email - but need to know what this means. Thank you in advance for your help. Kind regards, Deborah  
    • It is as important as any other language and I want to be able to communicate with people who use it.
    • I am a teacher. I have decided to take this course because I want to be able to communicate with students who use this language.
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker