hello everyone!!!

Hello, my name is Elizabeth I'm on here to make new friends and get back into learning sign language. I was in sign club back in 4th and 5th grade other than that I have practiced on my own off and on. I have 3 kids so I have a hectic schedule. I'm usually always free to practice on weekends if someone would like to practice with me. I haven't had anyone to practice with in years so I'm a little rusty. What I like about sign language is the beauty of it the expressions and how you can really feel connected with someone. Also I'm 25 if anyone wants to know.

On 7/19/2021 at 6:25 PM, Kayla Smith said:

Hi, Elizabeth! My name is Kayla, and I am also new on the site. I am learning sign language and have been working on finding someone to practice with. I am in EST time zone.

Hello Kayla how are you? 

That is awesome to meet someone that is also looking for a practice friend. If you want we can set up a zoom meeting so we can practice. My email is [email protected]

Please email me at your better convenience Kayla!

3 minutes ago, Irsy Elizabeth Montesino Sánchez said:

Hello Kayla how are you? 

That is awesome to meet someone that is also looking for a practice friend. If you want we can set up a zoom meeting so we can practice. My email is [email protected]

Please email me at your better convenience Kayla!

Omg I am sorryyyyy! for some reason I though this massage was for me because my name is also Elizabeth. I am so ashamed right now jajajaja.

However, I still will be more then happy to have a zoom room meeting to practice. I am 27, Elizabeth Collins is 25, how old are you Kayla? 

We could even do a three person zoom practice meeting, with the three of us!! I am not really good at signing, but I am sign my best to learn. I meet an awesome friend, her name is Jenny and she is being really good to me. A lot of blessing to everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 11:37 PM, Irsy Elizabeth Montesino Sánchez said:

Omg I am sorryyyyy! for some reason I though this massage was for me because my name is also Elizabeth. I am so ashamed right now jajajaja.

However, I still will be more then happy to have a zoom room meeting to practice. I am 27, Elizabeth Collins is 25, how old are you Kayla? 

We could even do a three person zoom practice meeting, with the three of us!! I am not really good at signing, but I am sign my best to learn. I meet an awesome friend, her name is Jenny and she is being really good to me. A lot of blessing to everyone.

That sounds amazing. I am currently 24. I am still learning ASL so I am not that skilled, but I would love to practice. My email is [email protected]