Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello - My name is Alan. I'm a retired counselor living in the Upper Left of the US (aka WA state). I was an interpreter at one time many years ago, left it to raise a family, work 2 jobs and drop off the "sign language" radar for a time. In the past 3 years I have discovered I have a hearing loss. I was diagnosed as hard of hearing and can notice when I wear my hearing aids and when I don't. I am getting back into signing more. My speed and ability to read sign have greatly diminished but I am here to regain that speed and accuracy. Am hoping to develop a greater vocabulary, too. Hope to meet some of you in the forums.

By the way, I am not on any social media of any sort. Due to the nature of the clients I worked with, it was best. I'm not trying to be Mr. Mysterious here, it's just that some of those individuals were not above seeking certain people out. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Posts

    • When several deadlines come together, students can easily feel overwhelmed and start searching for ways to do my assignment. However, learning how to plan the research and organize ideas can make academic work much easier to manage. This article offers some useful suggestions for approaching difficult coursework in a more organized way. Definitely an informative read for students.
    • Writing a thesis can be challenging when research, critical analysis, referencing, and academic deadlines all need careful attention. Students working on complex research projects may find Thesis writing services useful for organising their ideas, reviewing drafts, and improving the structure and clarity of their academic work.
    • Originality and accurate referencing are important when preparing academic research. Students looking for plagiarism free dissertation help should consider services that focus on original writing, proper citations, proofreading, and careful editing. A reliable provider can also help improve the structure and presentation of a dissertation while ensuring that sources are appropriately acknowledged. Checking the provider’s quality standards and revision policy can help students choose suitable academic support for their research project.
    • At Faisalabad Fabric Store Canada, we bring 15 years of wholesale experience and our own in-house manufacturing to our linen collection. We already supply several boutique owners across Canada, from Toronto and Mississauga to Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, and Surrey. Linen is the fabric Canadian South Asian shoppers move to once lawn season ends, and we keep our production and stock built around that shift, so your store doesn’t have a gap between summer and winter collections. Wholesale Pakistani Linen Suits
×
×
  • Create New...