Need a Signing buddy... get my hands in the air

Hello! My name is Lynnaya. I am trying to prep for my certification. It's been a while since I've had my hands up and so I am in desperate need of practice. I am just shy of my bachelor's in ASL Interpreting. Please if you're in the Mission Valley, Montana area, look me up and we could sign f2f. Thank you!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Hi, Shona! My name is Mea and from my Display Name, I'm a noob! My parents used Sign as a way to teach me to talk when I was younger, but that was way back when! I'm 19 years old, and I am taking ASL 1 through a university in North Carolina. (I don't live in NC, but online learning is lovely!) Just know you're not alone! :)
    • Hi everyone! My name is Shona and I am an undergraduate biology student in Toronto, ON. I am currently learning ASL in school as an elective and it's been great but a little tough. I'm in my second year of learning ASL but am having trouble retaining the signs I've learned. I would love to become fluent and am looking for someone to practice with!  
    • Hey ya'll!! My name is Nhi and I am learning ASL right now in school. I have always wanted to learn and when I noticed that it was a class that I could take, I was SO excited. Unfortunately, I am a very slow learner and it is hard to make friends to help me in my class because of COVID. I hope being on here will help!!