Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

"Hello, my name is Libby. I am deaf, I sign slow, I am also new to sign language and I like talking to other deaf people like me, Bye!" So as you can see in this video I am super new to learning sign language, please only helpful comments and no hurtful comments. I was diagnosed completely deaf in one ear and 87% in the other when I was 1 and a half, Now I am completely deaf in both ears. I don't talk very well and I need someone to video chat with that could help me because I don't know anyone who knows sign language. I am 15 and really need to become more independent.

 

  • Like 1
Posted

Hello Libby, 

I too am new to ASL and would love to sign with you.  The only problem is you sign too fast for me.   I would love to chat with you if you don't mind me having to slow you down for a while.  If you are interested, please let me know here  or search for me on skype.  Search for Angelo Michel Houma      I look forward to hearing from you!  

If I am too slow, you can let me know and I will no be  offended!                                                                                                                                   

Thanx!

Angelo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Posts

    • When several deadlines come together, students can easily feel overwhelmed and start searching for ways to do my assignment. However, learning how to plan the research and organize ideas can make academic work much easier to manage. This article offers some useful suggestions for approaching difficult coursework in a more organized way. Definitely an informative read for students.
    • Writing a thesis can be challenging when research, critical analysis, referencing, and academic deadlines all need careful attention. Students working on complex research projects may find Thesis writing services useful for organising their ideas, reviewing drafts, and improving the structure and clarity of their academic work.
    • Originality and accurate referencing are important when preparing academic research. Students looking for plagiarism free dissertation help should consider services that focus on original writing, proper citations, proofreading, and careful editing. A reliable provider can also help improve the structure and presentation of a dissertation while ensuring that sources are appropriately acknowledged. Checking the provider’s quality standards and revision policy can help students choose suitable academic support for their research project.
    • At Faisalabad Fabric Store Canada, we bring 15 years of wholesale experience and our own in-house manufacturing to our linen collection. We already supply several boutique owners across Canada, from Toronto and Mississauga to Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, and Surrey. Linen is the fabric Canadian South Asian shoppers move to once lawn season ends, and we keep our production and stock built around that shift, so your store doesn’t have a gap between summer and winter collections. Wholesale Pakistani Linen Suits
×
×
  • Create New...