Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello,

My name is Dinsha Jain! I've recently started learning ASL and I'm absolutely loving it! A little about myself will that I'm a college student who loves learning new languages and I especially wanted to learn this one since a year. Now that I finally had time I asked myself 'why not?' and started with it! Hoping to actually practice ASL with someone, I came across this site, so here I am! Can't wait to connect with you guys and make new friends!!! :)

Edited by Dinsha Jain
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hello, My name is Alex, "Deaf" in America Sign Language. If you want chatting for learning sign language. I would be love it get know about you, please message to me soon

 

have a great day :)

Sincerely

Alex,

  • 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Posts

    • I am taking my first class of ASL at a local community college.   I am hearing.  The teacher is Deaf and fantastic.   The language is beautiful.   I am learning because I have 3 neuro-divergent kids and I think this would be a good way to connect with them.
    • However, it tends to cover all aspects of the business curriculum in much greater depth. You get a formal degree qualification after spending a significant amount of time. Normally, it is more suitable for people seeking a comprehensive business education rather than for those focusing on and sharpening a single skill.
    • Hello all,   I am learning ASL through my church signing ministry.  I have been studying in the ministry for two years and I really enjoy learning the language.  I am also part of our signing choir.  I am being encouraged to begin interpreting part of our Sunday services and I want to improve my signing skills.  I saw this forum and thought this would be a good place to start.  I am looking forward to any tips and help from the community.  Bye for now!😸
    • Hi! I'm a writer who loves realism and going down rabbit holes. I have a character with selective mutism and want to learn sign language in order to better portray signing in my story. Also, learning in general is fun and knowing multiple languages is useful.  Any advice on exploring and learning the language would be appreciated!
×
×
  • Create New...